Now has partnered with seven nationally recognized experts across the wellness spectrum to inspire consumers to #LiveHealthyNOW with access to its in-demand guidance and free exclusive content at nowfoods.com/experts.
Now (Bloomingdale, IL) partnered with seven nationally recognized experts across the wellness spectrum to inspire consumers to #LiveHealthyNOW with access to its in-demand guidance and free exclusive content at nowfoods.com/experts. New content will be added every month through December in addition to more exclusive content, Instagram Live experiences, and product promotions and giveaways on social media platforms.
“As a family-owned company, [Now] ensures it is offering the highest quality products at affordable prices,” says Maya Feller, MS, RD, CDN, founder of Maya Feller Nutrition, in a press release. “With more than 1,400 products that carry certifications from certified organic to Non-GMO Project Verified, vegan to kosher and halal, there’s really something for everyone. I’m thrilled to align with Now as a partner that I trust to help people honor their varying nutritional and holistic wellness needs.”
These participating experts include:
- Maya Feller, MS, RD, CDN (@mayafellerRD). Founder of Brooklyn-based Maya Feller Nutrition, cookbook author and adjunct professor at NYU.
- Will Cole, IFMCP, DNM, DC (@drwillcole). Leading functional-medicine expert, best-selling author (Intuitive Fasting, Feb 2021) and host of The Art Of Being Well podcast.
- Caroline Robinson, MD, FAAD (@crrobinsonmd). Dermatologist and CEO of Tone Dermatology in Chicago; advocate for diversity in dermatology and in the beauty industry.
- Taz Bhatia, MD (@drtazbhatia). Integrative health expert (background in pediatrics and women’s health), founder of CentreSpringMD, host of Super Woman Wellness podcast, and voted Best Atlanta Integrative Medicine Physician.
- DJ Blatner, RDN (@djblatner). Registered dietitian nutritionist and certified specialist in sports dietetics, bestselling author of “The Flexitarian Diet” (2009).
- Kelsey Patel (@kelseyjpatel). Leading reiki expert, spiritual empowerment coach, and meditation instructor; creator of the Pure Joy app, founder of Magik Vibes podcast, author of Burning Bright (2020).
- Derrick “DJ” Townsel (@dade2shelby). Former NFL athlete, 200-Hour Certified Yoga Instructor, acrobatic yoga instructor, certified personal trainer, and Level 2 WCO Calisthenics Instructor.